The term ' Mock Exams Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. Our company registration number is 9612560. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- contact information including email address,
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests,
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither we nor any third party shall be liable to you or any third party for the delay in or loss of use of our Services.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your computer, software, modem, telephone or other property resulting from your use of our Services.
- Transmission of Data and information over the internet may be subject to arbitrary delays beyond our control, which may delay the provision of our Services. As the System is internet based there may be periods of delay or shutdowns in the Services beyond our control. You acknowledge that neither any information service provider, third party nor we shall be liable to you or any third party for any losses arising from such delay.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- use the login or the system in any way that causes any kind of interruption, damage or impairment to the system or its access.
- use or attempt to use any automated software agents (including without limitation, any screen scraper, spider or other web crawler) to access the System or to search, copy or monitor, display or obtain links to any part of the System.
- use the System to copy or display the Data and information for display on any other website.
- attempt to rectify or permit any person (not authorised by us) to rectify any fault or inaccuracy in the information, Data, System or Database or tamper with the information, Data, System, Services or Database.
- allow any unauthorised person to have access to the System and/or use the Services via your equipment.
- allow simultaneous access to the System using the same log in or Username and/or Password and/or transfer or share your Username or Password.
- tamper with or make or attempt to make any deletions, additions, notifications, adjustments or alterations to any of the Data, information, the System or the Database.
- access or retrieve any part of the Database, which is not part of the information and Data supplied under these Services.
- use the System for any fraudulent or other unlawful activity. We reserve the right to cancel your User Account at any time without notice if we have reason to suspect use for such purposes.The Data and information you can access is our intellectual property and as such is protected by Copyright and other intellectual laws. All ownership rights remain with us.
This website and its content is copyright of Mock Exams Ltd - © Mock Exams Ltd 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Refund and cancellation policy
We are unable to process any refunds or cancellations requested within 48 hours of the day of exam. For refunds or cancellations requested 48 hours before the day of exams, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org providing the student's name, exam date, login id and reason for the request. We will try to reschedule exams if they have not been taken due to some compelling reason. On receipt of a request for refund or cancellation, we will examine the reason and notify you on the status of your request after reviewing it. Refunds will only be honoured where you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the reason for refund. If the request is accepted we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your request and provided it meets the requirements set in this policy.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Mock Exams Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mock Exams Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Mock Exams Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Success in a specific schools 11 Plus exam is solely dependent on the students performance on the day of exams. The weekly 11 plus mock is there to help students to be better equipped for the big day.
Mock Exams Ltd run the Classroom Mock Exams independent of St. Elphege's Catholic School, Mollison Drive, Wallington, SM6 9HY using the school's premises in Wallington,Surrey. Please do NOT phone the school. The staff of the School are not involved in the preparation or checking of papers and are not used for invigilation purposes. External consultants will be setting the papers. Any queries can be made with email@example.com