Children are provided the opportunity to familiarise and experience the exam environment over the internet or physically in the classroom. Parents need to register by creating a unique login for their child to attempt the sample online mock test, which appears as TAKE A FREE TEST. The same login needs to be used to PURCHASE PRACTICE PACKS, ONLINE MOCK EXAM or to TAKE 11+ MOCK at WALLINGTON.
PURCHASE PRACTICE PACKS (or PURCHASE PACK) - provides you a pack having 2 Maths, 2 English and 1 Verbal Reasoning papers.
11+ MOCK at WALLINGTON is available under classroom test environment, on the date and time, at the venue mentioned during booking.
ONLINE MOCK EXAM is available on our website for Year 5 children to take anytime. You or your child can then log in to your child’s profile and allow your child to take the tests. When you login, select the relevant test under the Online Exam section of the Dashboard. Once you click the Start Test button, the timer begins and your child has the fixed time allocated to complete the paper. On completion of the paper, our online system marks the paper and provides you with a score.
The Maths tests cover the following topics:
- Numbers (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Decimals, BIDMAS, Multiplication & Division by 10, 100, etc, Division by whole number and decimal)
- Fractions, Percentages & Ratio
- Advanced Numbers (Factors, Prime Numbers, Square and Cube Numbers, Approximation, Significant figure, Negative numbers - addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Linear Measurement & Conversion
- Handling Data
- Shapes, Space, Measures & Angles
- Clocks and Calendars
The English tests cover the following topics:
Please note: Verbal Reasoning paper is only included in the PURCHASE PRACTICE PACKS (or PURCHASE PACK), it is not part of the FREE TEST, ONLINE MOCK EXAM or 11+ MOCK AT WALLINGTON.